Translate

Sunday, January 17, 2016

coming back ;)

I haven't posted in a while, so sorry about that, so I will fill you in. 2015 I will go over first, then I will do 2016. OK, so first I got on a summer swim team. I got a new BFF named Ally. I got a watch that can call and text. We went to a festival named Winterfest for the first time, as a Christmas gift from my mom and dad. I went snowboarding for the first time. At the Christian concert they had Casting Crowns and King and Country perform. It was so fun, King and Country, one of the main singers in the band came into the audience and high-fived me. I SCREAMED, it was the best new year ever. My dad just got back from Nevada and he brought home some pretty cool souvenirs which was awesome. So, I guess that's it...for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment