Translate

Thursday, January 21, 2016

Me and Alex

This is my pet chinchilla named Alex. He is the softest creature in the world. I'm going to show you a picture of him because people don't believe me.I got him when I was about 9 or 10 my older sister gave him to me because she was getting tired of taking care of him.So that's how he became mine. If your ever interested in getting a chinchilla here are a few things you need,Number 1 you really should get a big cage chinchillas need a lot of room to move and jump.They can jump about 2 feet high.Number 2 chinchillas are very fragile so no pulling on their tails it will snap off. Number 3 chinchillas will eat guinea pig food or rabbit food feed them that if you cant find chinchilla food. also DON'T GET THEM WET they bath them self in dust wet fur will make it moldy and that can make the chinchilla sick. If the chinchilla is making a lot of yelling and squeaking noise that is alright that is how they talk or they are calling for a mate. If you want to start of with a baby then put the cage in a bathtub baby chinchillas can squese through the bars and get lose. So those are some starting tips for you and I hope you get one they are really fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment